Saw Shop Public House
The Saw Shop Public House is located in the big little country town of Kelseyvillle, CA. It was originally a private home bought from a Sears Roebuck catalog and built in 1931. It served as the residence for several Kelseyville families until it was converted to Cooke’s Saw Shop & Paint Store in the ‘70s. This business existed until early 2000 when a local entrepreneur bought the property and converted to the Saw Shop Gallery & Bistro.
Serving the community as a restaurant and icon, it flourished for many years and became the place to go for the community to gather and enjoy a great meal and terrific Lake County wines.