Full Winery Membership (ranges depending on case production)
Must own a winery and/or tasting room in Lake County, CA and produces bottled wine with a label that states the wine is produced from grapes grown in Lake County, CA and dedicated to the purposes of the Lake County Winery Association. Must be properly permitted through the state and the county.
Produces Lake County wine(s) but does not have a Lake County winery and/or tasting room. Any wine producer is eligible to join LCWA if interested and committed to the purpose of LCWA. This membership category proudly supports the efforts and activities of LCWA but is not a voting member and does not have the rights or obligations of a full winery member.
Winegrape Grower ($100.00)
A Lake County wine grape grower growing grapes in Lake County on either owned or leased land. This membership category proudly supports the efforts and activities of LCWA but is not a voting member and does not have the rights or obligations of a full winery member.
LCWA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- All members are featured on the LCWA website
- All members are invited to the annual membership mixer
- All members receive two complimentary tickets to LCWA sponsored events
- Full winery members receive up-to-date industry information and notification of opportunities
- Full winery members are involved with LCWA sponsored events
- Full winery members are included in the latest printing of the Lake County Winery map
- Full winery members are promoted through LCWA social media channels
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org